Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard
HomeRegisterPortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Added April 8, 2009

Go down 

PostSubject: Added April 8, 2009   Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Herb Gathering

Using a boline, a player can harvest 35 different types of herbs, both culinary and non-culinary, from just about any static plant on any shard. Just like with mining or lumberjacking, you use the boline on a plant and get an herb.

The system uses cooking as the base skill and is designed not to increase the cooking skill. There are three "classes" of herbs. Common, uncommon, and rare, each successive class requiring a higher level of cooking to harvest (37.5 - 62.5 - 87.5 ). The script is also designed so that each single static plant gives a different herb, though on my shard this is difficult to actually test, as I've got random harvesting scripts.

Please note that the wildflower statics (those little flowers that are like frozen sparkles) are not set as harvestable in this script. However, ivy, brambles, grasses, weeds, morning glories, and all other types should be harvestable.

the Bulk Order Cooking (BOC) works on a quest-like system. There is a new mobile, called the "Bulk Cook", and his title is 'chef'. What this mobile does is sit around and wait for people to bring him/her cooked meats.

There are four types of cooked meats that can be returned: bird, lamb, ribs, and fish. You can either return 100 or 200 of any type and get a reward. This reward is a bit of gold (around 500 or so), and a chance to get a brand new cooking item

Sewing Craft

Simply have the SewingShears in your pack and double click them..
That will bring up the craft menu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gahnak Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Added April 8, 2009   Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:49 pm

cheers *does the happy dance* Thank you Lady Aly!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gahnak Toy

PostSubject: Re: Added April 8, 2009   Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:02 pm

Cooking ick Gathering herbs ick Doing BOD/BOCs ick My wife is safe there, I will not intrude upon her cooking or herb gathering, that is her domain 100% and I have never done a bod in my life. Hapyy cooking and bodding and herb gathering you all!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Added April 8, 2009   

Back to top Go down
Added April 8, 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gahnak Falls :: Shard News-
Jump to: