Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Item ID's having issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Item ID's having issues   Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:24 pm

yeah i just wanted to have the Gems to be able to sell in the Jewlers or Provision shops to be sold in stacks or what not they seem to have 0 ID. This way we can farm gold like normal UO would have. Also Scrolls as well have no ID so they cant even be sold either just used or put in spell books. Its hard enought to farm gold the normal way why not make it a bit easier Smile. This will help out new coming people as well
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Item ID's having issues   Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:11 pm

yes we are having issues and I am working on them where the gems are concerned. Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gahnakfalls.2forum.biz

PostSubject: sweet i wish i could help or knew to lores in the way of the Dev so i can get this Server how it should normaly funtion   Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:05 am

Yay I see Gold in dem Hills.
Back to top Go down
Rithik
Gahnak Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Item ID's having issues   Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:55 pm

Gold is easy enough to get if your that way inclined, and I say that as someone who usually never takes gold (I'm a hunter of specific items, rather than general stuff) from a kill and rarely uses grab. The grab bag feature of granting gold from bodies that have none is substantially better than selling gems/ scrolls in the long run.

Or you could use Composite Bows and go shoot and kill generic vamps for the 5 -9k gold they have. Easy enough for new players these days as they have uber gear compared to when most senior players got introduced to the vamps back when they got added.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Item ID's having issues   

Back to top Go down

Item ID's having issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gahnak Falls :: General-
Jump to: