HomeRegisterPortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Request from Alion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nevaeh12
Gahnak Freshman

PostSubject: Request from Alion   Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:25 am

Greetings All - Alion has asked me to pass along a message to everyone for him. He'll be moving in real life and his internet connection will be transfered after the move. He wanted me to tell everyone he'll not be gone any longer than necessary and did not say a definite time frame. He did ask that his account be held and my assumption is that he shall be back well within the time frame to keep his account active.

Um....personal message from Alion to Lord Dramin "Tell Dramin to leave my stuff alone" lol! I assured him all will be well upon his return.

Lady Nevaeh Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rithik
Gahnak Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Request from Alion   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:37 am

Thank you for letting us know. Hope the move goes well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alystenia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Request from Alion   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:38 am

lol he had me make a post as well on this bless his heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gahnakfalls.2forum.biz

PostSubject: good luck   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:00 pm

good luck Alion
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy

PostSubject: Re: Request from Alion   Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:32 am

Wow everyone is moving it seems, tis the season to be moving. To bad Santa doesnt help with that, or else it would go in a snap. We hope you return to us quickly Alion and you will be missed while you are away. I will put Riva on watch at your stuff so that Lord Dramin doesnt touch it. Even though Lord Dramin is much more powerful than Prince Riva I dont thnk he would hurt him.

Lord K'ael Stormfyre
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dramin
Father Of Gahnak and Master Puppeteer
Father Of Gahnak and Master Puppeteer

PostSubject: Re: Request from Alion   Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Hmm - to steal, or not to steal... I may allow Alion to keep his belongings, but I do believe I will be doing a bit of house squatting in the event that his house decays, so that I can sna....make sure his items are safe *wicked grin*

Note: Although I would never hurt Riva, I would most definitely shrink him until I was finished! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Request from Alion   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:07 am

Dramin wrote:
Hmm - to steal, or not to steal... I may allow Alion to keep his belongings, but I do believe I will be doing a bit of house squatting in the event that his house decays, so that I can sna....make sure his items are safe *wicked grin*

Note: Although I would never hurt Riva, I would most definitely shrink him until I was finished! Twisted Evil

*stealths up quietly to grab goodies* *watches for explode button at any time*

Hope all goes well on the move, hope he comes back soon, you can always tell when someone is missing from the shard, it jus seems different no matter who they are *grins*

*tiptoes around house with trans on* *ooooo note to self, grab that box first !!*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request from Alion   

Back to top Go down

Request from Alion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gahnak Falls :: Archived-
Jump to: