Gahnak Falls

Ultima Online Free Shard

HomeRegisterPortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH Special Delivery!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH Special Delivery!!!!!   Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:46 pm

Well officially Christmas has begun....I have finished my shard family Christmas shopping ......Santa has delivered the first round of gifts and the party is almost ready to begin!!!! Everyone better be extra good this next week or Santa did say he would take back the gifts!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gahnakfalls.2forum.biz

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH Special Delivery!!!!!   Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:17 am

Alystenia wrote:
Well officially Christmas has begun....I have finished my shard family Christmas shopping ......Santa has delivered the first round of gifts and the party is almost ready to begin!!!! Everyone better be extra good this next week or Santa did say he would take back the gifts!!!
Awwwww (Hides her gifts) Cause me always bad! *grins evilly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH Special Delivery!!!!!   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:02 am

TyGerkat wrote:
Alystenia wrote:
Awwwww (Hides her gifts) Cause me always bad! *grins evilly*

Wouldnt have Kat any other way !!!! Always gonna love the Bad Girlz !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH Special Delivery!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH Special Delivery!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gahnak Falls :: Archived-
Jump to: