HomeRegisterPortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Message for all from Alystenia...please read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alystenia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Message for all from Alystenia...please read   Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:43 pm

As all of you know I couldn't make it to the party because of real issues with my Mother. As soon as I got back home I received a call saying they had taken her to the emergency room. As of this posting she is still there waitin to be transferred from our local hospital to another hospital. They think it is her heart and are transferring her as she has already had one heart attack and feels she would receive better care there. I will be on game here and there but probably not very often til we get all of this taken care of. No work will be done on the shard tomorrow by myself as it is eleven thirty now my time and seems it will be a long night. Just to keep you all posted I felt I needed to make this post.....thank you for your understanding.

Alystenia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gahnakfalls.2forum.biz
Nevaeh12
Gahnak Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Message for all from Alystenia...please read   Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:19 am

Was so sorry to hear of your mother's illness. You and yours are always in my thoughts and prayers Lady Aly. I pray she is better soon and don't worry about us here. Family comes first dear but I am saying things you already know hun. I love you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alystenia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message for all from Alystenia...please read   Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:52 am

thank you very much. It' appreciated more than you know.

I just found out they are doing the catherization test on her tomorrow and they do believe she has had another heart attack....so everyone please keep her in your prayers...thank you..........

Love,
Aly
Back to top Go down
storm0264
Gahnak Toy

PostSubject: Re: Message for all from Alystenia...please read   Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 pm

Aly dear, your mother comes first, all else 2nd. You are in all our thoughts and prayers right now dear one. Be with your mother now, and we will be with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Message for all from Alystenia...please read   Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:20 am

Aye, You were missed at the party dear but your family is the first thing in your life to tend too. We all understood :-) And us TyGers are hoping your mother does get better soon. *huggies*
Back to top Go down
Alystenia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Message for all from Alystenia...please read   Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:55 am

thank you I appreciate all the support.....: ) helps alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Message for all from Alystenia...please read   

Back to top Go down

Message for all from Alystenia...please read
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gahnak Falls :: Archived-
Jump to: